Wednesday 13 July 2011

headless chicken

Sooooo it's the morning of my first flight departure.  Actually, despite the title of this post, I have most things planned and packed and in plastic bags wrapped with rubber bands and photocopied and backed up on a cd and send in a spare document to my Mother and waterproofed.  If you get what I mean.  But if any of you have been travelling yourselves I expect you still had that panicky-oh dear god what have I forgotten- feeling in the pit of your stomach, making me behave like a headless chicken anyway.

Basically, all I actually have to do is work out how to actually use my new camera, better get stuck into that manual.....

I feel it is also worth mentioning that things have changed slightly since the post on wall, (admittedly I did write that in March!).
Update 1: we are now only travelling for 5 and half weeks, not quite 2 months! No time no money no time. Lol.
Update 2:  Macedonia just didn't make the cut.  Shame.  So now we're only going to 11 countries! Yay! (or not, if you're Macedonian....)

First stop is Lyon, France. Visiting my wonderful family that I au-paired for, actually going with my parents.  (ok this is not really part of the trip but hey, I'm still leaving in a jet plane!)

Next stop, this Saturday, Prague.
Not exactly sure how I'm going to get from the airport to the hostel, but hopefully I'll work it out. :)

Ciao amigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment